2016 Gaoma Qianliang
- Variety: Qianliang Tea (Huajuan Tea)
- Origin: Gaoma Mountain, Anhua County, Hunan Province, China
- Year of production: 2016
- Quality: artisanal tea
- Taste indications: camphor, dates, pine resin, rice pudding
- Quantity: 50 grams manually taken from tea slice
- Particularity: single origin tea from renowned Gaoma’erxi village / This tea represents the highest degree of skill and attention to the production processes: the result is a very balanced, clean and refined tea.