2019 Jiulongchi Shiliang
- Variety: Shiliang Tea (Huajuan Tea)
- Origin: Jiulongchi, Anhua County, Hunan Province, China
- Year of production: 2019 (the leaves were picked and processed in 2019, compressed in 2020)
- Quality: artisanal tea
- Taste indications: camphor, liquorice, pine resin, rice pudding
- Quantity: little huajuan log (360 grams of tea / about 550 grams including bamboo wrap)
- Particularity: single origin tea from Jiulongchi mountain range / Tianjian grade tea leaves / big ageing potential.