2020 Muyang Buds
- Variety: Yajian Tea
- Origin: Muyang Mountain, Anhua County, Hunan Province, China
- Year of production: 2020
- Quality: artisanal tea, highest grade of Anhua Dark Tea, wild / untended tea trees
- Taste indications: liquorice, melon, pine resin, rice pudding
- Quantity: 50 grams in total (small round portions of about 7 grams)
- Particularity: 2020 Muyang Buds was made with ‘Yajian Grade’ leaves, which is finer than ‘Tianjian Grade’ / The leaves were then heavily compressed into small portions / This is both convenient for brewing and ideal for storing.