2017 Qianliang Little Cubes
- Variety: Qianliang Tea (Huajuan Tea)
- Origin: Huangyangping, Anhua County, Hunan Province, China
- Year of production: 2017
- Quality: artisanal tea
- Taste indications: melon, pine resin, rice pudding
- Quantity: 50 grams (little cubes cut from Qianliang log)
- Particularity: Some Tianjian grade leaves have been mixed with the bigger leaves typically used for making Huajuan Tea. The little cubes are very practical to use as one cube is ideal for one session. Depending on where they were cut in the Qianliang log, some cubes are more ‘aged’ than others.